"Snowmobiling at Kicking Horse" Golden by tanee83
Golden Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 76 photos
For my last full day in Canada I wanted to do something different, so after browsing through the adventure tours catalogue, decided that snowmobiling was the way to go. As Banff is a national park area, to do snowmobiling you have to travel quite a distance to get out of the park. We travelled over the border to British Colombia. It's amazing how just by changing states you notice a change in scenery. The trees looked different, and in Golden, the snow was much thicker. To find out more about snowmobiling, check in the 'Things to Do' section.
tanee83's Related Pages
Golden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Golden, British Columbia, Canada"
- "Snowmobiling at Kicking Horse"
- "Kicking Horse and the interior"
- "Lake O'Hara"
- "Golden BC"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Golden
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Golden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Golden
Top 5 Pages
- Banff Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Calgary Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Edmonton Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Golden Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Adelaide 1 review, 5 photos
No friends yet.