"CAGSIAY" Cagsiay by tanamay
Cagsiay Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Cagsiay are barangays/barrios under the jurisdiction of the town Mauban, Quezon located north of the town. It's position on the map is 14° 13' 12" N, 121° 45' 0" E (Cagsiay I).
There are three Barangays named Cagsiay: Cagsiay I, Cagsiay II & Cagsiay III (read as Cagsiay Uno, Dos & Tres). Cagsiay III is the farthest and the last barangay to the north of the town.
After Cagsiay III will be the town of Real, Quezon.
Coconut plantations left and right of the national road.
Seaside on the right going north.
The Mauban Coal Plant QPL can be found here.
"Parola" or lighthouse at Malasor - is it still there and functioning?
I think Malasor beach is under the jurisdiction of Cagsiay I?
Bulwagin beach is near QPL (what a waste!).
Sampitan beach is five minutes drive from QPL.
Coconut plantations, again!
Sitio Baybay is here, beaches again.
Logging up in the mountains, legal or illegal.
More coconut plantation, remember you are in Quezon province.
More logging (legal or otherwise), or are there still trees to cut from our Sierra Madre mountains?
- Pros:The beaches
- Cons:The coal plant
- In a nutshell:Not just coconut trees!
tanamay's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Cagsiay
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cagsiay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cagsiay
Top 10 Pages
- Mauban Intro, 46 reviews, 86 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Tayabas Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Duri Intro, 18 reviews, 2 photos
- Hanoi 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Phuket Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Lucban Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Kuala Lumpur 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Lipa City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos