"HORAS PARAPAT" Parapat by tanamay
Parapat Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 4 photos
Parapat is a lakeside town in North Sumatra. It is beside Lake Toba and the jump off point for the ferry to Tomok in Samosir Island in the middle of Lake Toba.
We paid an entrance of IDR 5000 (for the vehicle?) upon entering the Parapat lake area (?).
You can ride the ferry and even bring your car across from this town.
There are lots of beautiful views of the lake along the way to Parapat where you can stop and admire the view or have... more travel advice
From Inna Parapat go to the left corner then right up on the perpendicular street and there is a chinese restaurant... more travel advice
tanamay's Related Pages
Parapat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Parapat: seoooow serene"
- "HORAS PARAPAT"
- "danau toba bus touts beware!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parapat
- Hotels in Parapat
- Transportation in Parapat
- Restaurants in Parapat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parapat
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Parapat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parapat
Top 10 Pages
- Mauban Intro, 47 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cagbalete Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Tayabas Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Maumere Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Duri Intro, 18 reviews, 2 photos
- Bali Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Hanoi 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Phuket Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Lucban Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos