"The Secret World of Montpellier" Top 5 Page for this destination Montpellier by jessiegirl
Montpellier Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 699 photos
I've been to a lot of cities, and Montpellier is by far my favorite. Montpellier is located a little over 3 hours south of Paris by TGV, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region..
I've looked at all of the other Montpellier pages on VT objectively and although their authors did point out the major historical attractions of the city... there is nothing in particular that would make me jump on the next plane to go visit. So with that said, I'm going to tell you everything they didn't.
- Pros:You'll never get bored
- Cons:August is really hot! Ignore the SDF
- In a nutshell:Not a place to go for only a few days
This is my favorite place to hang out. It sells everything- food, cafe, drinks, desserts. It's located right in the... more travel advice
It's a student after hours club. So there'll only be young people... except for the random drunk old guy scamming on... more travel advice
Montpellier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montpellier and surroundings"
- "The Secret World of Montpellier"
- "Montpellier, South of France"
- "sandravdp's new Montpellier Page"
- "My place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montpellier
- Hotels in Montpellier
- Transportation in Montpellier
- Nightlife in Montpellier
- Restaurants in Montpellier
- Shopping in Montpellier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montpellier
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Montpellier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montpellier
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (1)
No friends yet.