"Bahia de Caraquez, A Great Destination" Bahía de Caráquez by patnoelle
Bahía de Caráquez Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 93 photos
Bahia de Caraquez, is one of the those places that serves as a great central point for reaching other destinations or attractions. We spend about 1/2 day in this city which is one of the biggest on the Ecuadorian Coast besides Salinas and Atacames. It offers a spectacular view, its shore is bathe by both the River Chone and the Pacific Ocean. It is small enough to walk or bike around it without tiring; at the same time it has the appeal of a city with its landscape of tall buildings and the constant flow of people who in the majority come from the neighboring areas to shop and run errands.
- Pros:Small with a big town feel
- Cons:The force of the waves, good for surfing not for swimming
- In a nutshell:Great Portal to the Ecuatorial Coast
If you are traveling by bus along the Ecuatorian Coast, take the ferry from San Vicente to Bahia de Caraquez it will... more travel advice
patnoelle's Related Pages
Bahía de Caráquez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A week in Baiha"
- "Bahia de Caraquez, A Great Destination"
- "An artistic city... Une ville artistique"
- "Beach, sun and sand"
- "LA CIUDAD SIN COPIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahía de Caráquez
- Hotels in Bahía de Caráquez
- Transportation in Bahía de Caráquez
- Restaurants in Bahía de Caráquez
- Shopping in Bahía de Caráquez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahía de Caráquez
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bahía de Caráquez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahía de Caráquez
Top 5 Pages
- Atacames Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Canoa Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Bahía de Caráquez Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newark Intro, 7 reviews