"Our Trip to Canoa" Canoa by patnoelle
Canoa Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 56 photos
Canoa is small fishing village that caters mostly to those insterested in surfing, parasailing or learning Spanish. We got to Canoa early in the morning; we were travelling from Pedernales by bus. We decided to stay in the center of town instead than by the sea. This beach does not have a boardwalk but it does have small stalls that line up the shore front. On the opposite side there are restaurants and bars. Except for surfers the beach is pretty much deserted this time of year, December, during the week.
This beach invites you to explore the cliffs and caves located to the north and enjoy the crystalline and refreshing water that bathes its shore.
Beautiful, peaceful beach to enjoy walking, exploring...
Explore the rocky cliffs, caves in Canoa
- Pros:Out of the way, not too crowded, beautiful beach
- Cons:Power outages
- In a nutshell:Place to Rest and Refresh
The small fishing town of Saint Vicente is about 1/2 hr away by bus, south of Canoa. It is quaint with a small outdoor... more travel advice
Canoa is not too crowded; during December it is peaceful and relaxing. The beach invites you to explore the rocky... more travel advice
patnoelle's Related Pages
Canoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Trip to Canoa"
- "Paradise 5 hours from Quito"
- "A calm beach resort... Une station balneaire cool"
- "Ecuador Surf and Yoga classes on the beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canoa
- Hotels in Canoa
- Transportation in Canoa
- Restaurants in Canoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canoa
- 4 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Canoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canoa
Photos in CanoaSee All Photos (12)
Top 5 Pages
- Atacames Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Canoa Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Bahía de Caráquez Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newark Intro, 7 reviews