"Pedernales, A Sleepy Coastal Town" Pedernales by patnoelle
Pedernales Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Our visit to this coastal Ecuatorian town was brief. We stopped here on our way to Canoa. The town was much less crowded than Atacames with a similar waterfront. A line of bar-huts on the water side and the hotels and restaurants on the opposite side. It caters less to tourists therefore the prices for food and accomodations are cheaper.
The ocean is more serene and the sand is dark with many pebbles and volcano's stones throughout therefore the name of the place "Pedernales". (They make great buffing stones for your feet!).
The center of town is sleepy with a lot of cowboys riding their horses on dirt roads.
- Pros:A resting kind of place
- In a nutshell:Perfect Get Away from it All Destination!
patnoelle's Related Pages
Pedernales Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pedernales
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pedernales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pedernales
Top 5 Pages
- Atacames Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Canoa Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Quito Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Bahía de Caráquez Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newark Intro, 7 reviews