"Norfolk--Home of My Ancestors" Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk (County) by mtstranscribe
Norfolk (County) Travel Guide: 473 reviews and 1,163 photos
I visited Norwich in Norfolk county to research my family history, The Cullings. What I found was a wonderfully modern library in the Millenium Building right next to St. Peter Mancroft Church built in the mid-15th century.
Built in the mid-15th Century. Mancroft is a corruption of Latin for great field and was the market area of town.
On the way into Norwich, we stopped for tea at Dunston Hall. Its a lovely manor house that has been converted into a hall and has an 18-hole golf course as well. It was very peaceful and relaxing drinking our tea and looking out on the grounds.
I'm not sure anyone would want to particularly visit this church except someone interested in their family history, It... more travel advice
mtstranscribe's Related Pages
Norfolk (County) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norfolk Broads"
- "Cromer in Norfolk"
- "See it soon"
- "Norfolk--Home of My Ancestors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norfolk (County)
- Hotels in Norfolk (County)
- Transportation in Norfolk (County)
- Nightlife in Norfolk (County)
- Restaurants in Norfolk (County)
- Shopping in Norfolk (County)
- Warnings and Dangers in Norfolk (County)
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norfolk (County)
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Norfolk (County)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norfolk (County)
Photos in Norfolk (County)See All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk (County) Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Amicalola Falls State Park Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Orlando Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nashville Intro, 3 photos
- Fairmount Intro, 3 photos
- Framlingham Intro, 2 photos
- Colchester 1 review