"No matter where I go, I am a Brit at heart!" mtstranscribe's Profile
I like to tell people I am "haaaf and hawf," 1/2 British and 1/2 American. My dad was a GI and met my mom in England. I was born in Suffolk and have lived all over the USA and England as an Air Force brat. Half my family is British and half are Tennessee hillbillies. Its quite a combination! I have lived in Tennessee most of my adult life and have to say its a lovely place, but I would love to eventually go back to England to live. I have 3 children, Christopher (24), Casey (20), and Caitlin (17). We love to travel and if I could I would travel all the time. It makes one appreciate home so much more!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 15 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on mtstranscribe's profile page
- mtstranscribe and kingip are now friends.
- updated a London Travel Page "London in a Day"
- Posted in Travel Dun Laoghaire Forum "Re: Seal watching"
- Wrote a Review Carriage Rides about Carriage Rides in Niagara Falls Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Carriage Rides"
created their Profile Page "No matter where I go, I am a Brit at heart!"
Top 10 Pages
- Niagara Falls Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norfolk (County) Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Amicalola Falls State Park Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Orlando Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Nashville Intro, 3 photos
- Fairmount Intro, 3 photos
- Framlingham Intro, 2 photos
- Colchester 1 review