"Baroque beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Solothurn by Zorra80
Solothurn Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 100 photos
Solothurn is Switzerland's most beautiful and remarkable old town. A walk around town will provide you with many historical sights: Cathedrals, fountains, city walls, towers,...
- Pros:Beautiful baroque old town, you don't run your heels off when shopping, laid back atmosphere, nice bars, national film festival, nearby mountains
- Cons:smallish, foggy in winter
The translation of "Tausendschön" would be something like "thousandfold beauty". You find that beauty in a side street... more travel advice
The youth hostel in Solothurn is in an older building which has been hollowed out. The interior was rebuilt in a modern... more travel advice
Zorra80's Related Pages
Solothurn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Solothurn - a jewel amongst Swiss towns"
- "Baroque beauty"
- "White Town of St. Urs"
- "THE CITY ON THE AARE RIVER"
- "bratsch's new Solothurn Page"
- "A City filled with History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solothurn
- Hotels in Solothurn
- Nightlife in Solothurn
- Restaurants in Solothurn
- Shopping in Solothurn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solothurn
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Solothurn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solothurn
Photos in SolothurnSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Solothurn Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Ameland Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Strasbourg 1 review, 5 photos
- Brienz 1 review, 5 photos
- Praia 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Mindelo 1 review, 5 photos
- Ilha de São Nicolau 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Singapore 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oslo 1 review, 3 photos
- Itacaré 1 review, 3 photos