"Luton - just an airport?" Top 5 Page for this destination Luton by graeme83
Luton Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 71 photos
Luton is home to London Luton Airport and little else. The town was originally famous for hatmaking and being the home of Vauxhall motors (Opel) in the UK.
Other notable things contained within Luton are the University of Bedfordshire and Luton Town Football Club. If you ever visit the football team at Kenilworth Road I think you will agree that the ground sums up Luton perfectly ;)
Getting to/from London is quickest via train. Get a bus from the airport at stand number 1 for free to the railway... more travel advice
graeme83's Related Pages
Luton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Pleasant Overnighter"
- "Luton - just an airport?"
- "I have lived in the UK all my life."
- "Welcome to Luton"
- "Luton now"
- "Luton will always be my hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luton
- Hotels in Luton
- Transportation in Luton
- Nightlife in Luton
- Restaurants in Luton
- Shopping in Luton
- Warnings and Dangers in Luton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luton
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Luton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luton
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 63 reviews, 38 photos
- China Intro, 56 reviews, 40 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- St Albans Intro, 30 reviews, 19 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 14 photos
- Bath Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Birmingham Intro, 22 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ironbridge Intro, 14 reviews, 7 photos
- Riga Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.