Chur Hotel Tips by Maryimelda Top 5 Page for this destination
Chur Hotels: 425 reviews and 12 photos
Hotel Chur was a very pleasant surprise for me. It is a beautifully kept, tastefully decorated building which was a delight to stay in from desk to door. From the moment I walked in and told the desk clerk my name and said "I have a booking", and he replied with a cheerful and very welcoming, "Yes you do", I knew I had made an excellent choice.
Unique Qualities: The decor is dark wood throughout and very elegant considering a single room only cost 85 CHF (2009) and included a huge buffet breakfast. The hotel is located about three hundred metres from the main town centre and has the added convenience of an excellent restaurant in house. You can't get better than this for the price, believe me.
Address: Welschdoerfli 2, , Chur, Kanton GraubÃ¼nden/Grisch
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (7)
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Chur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The oldest town in Switzerland"
- "Chur by Night and Day..."
- "Chur - a pleasant surprise"
- "Chur.....just for the night"
- "Chur - one of the oldest cities in Switzerland."
- "A Charming Pause"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chur
- Hotels in Chur
- Transportation in Chur
- Nightlife in Chur
- Restaurants in Chur
- Shopping in Chur
- Warnings and Dangers in Chur
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hotel De La Cloche
- Aparthotel Iris
- The Hogs Head Hotel
- Hipotels Said
- Hotel Esplanade
- Unity Hostel
- Lacepede Bay Motel Kingston
- Pension Beta Prague
- Hotel Livadic
- The Lion Hotel (Bridge Street Belper DE56 1AX)
- Villa Soroa Hotel
- Amsterdam Canal Apartments
- Kigali Serena Hotel
Badges & Stats in Chur
- 8 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Chur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chur
Read real reviews about Chur Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 137 reviews, 334 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 50 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 32 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 28 reviews, 90 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trier Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 25 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 24 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mykonos Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues