"Heavenly Hallstatt......." Top 5 Page for this destination Hallstatt by Maryimelda
Hallstatt Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 759 photos
I had seen so many lovely pictures of Hallstatt in the lead up to my visit, that I almost knew exactly where to find everything in the town. It was just as I had expected it to be. When I looked across the lake from the train station, I had a feeling more of coming back than of coming for the first time.
I love little places that are easy to wander around and so I loved Hallstatt for that very reason. I had heard that there was not much shopping available there, but I found that there was more than enough for me.
Most of what there is to be seen in Hallstatt can be seen in a day or maybe two at the most if you want to do the whole thing and go tho the Salt Mines and the Ice Caves etc. But here is a town that would make the perfect spot for a quiet few days of rest and recuperation. It truly is heavenly.
- In a nutshell:A real storybook village......
Hallstatt is featured in many different websites and books because of its breathtaking beauty mainly. There is so much... more travel advice
On the train station side of the lake you will see a path which will take you on a really lovely walk. From here you get... more travel advice
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Hallstatt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hallstatt . . . my inspiration"
- "Heavenly Hallstatt......."
- "Hallstatt - a village dating back to 800 B.C."
- "Hallstatt...it?s paradise!"
- "Beautiful Hallstatt"
- "Hallstatt a great place to spend your time!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hallstatt
- Hotels in Hallstatt
- Transportation in Hallstatt
- Nightlife in Hallstatt
- Restaurants in Hallstatt
- Shopping in Hallstatt
- Warnings and Dangers in Hallstatt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hallstatt
- 16 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (53)
Have you been to Hallstatt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hallstatt
- Posted in Travel United States of America Forum "Re: Travel Insurance for Round..."
- updated a Hallstatt Travel Page "Heavenly Hallstatt......."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Catholic Church of the Ascension"
- Wrote a Review The Salt Miner in Hallstatt Things to Do
- Commented on one of Mikebb's Hallstatt travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 137 reviews, 338 photos
- Paris Intro, 72 reviews, 263 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 52 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 32 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 29 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trier Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 24 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mykonos Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues