"Delightful Dinkelsbuehl, a monument to culture...." Top 5 Page for this destination Dinkelsbühl by Maryimelda
Dinkelsbühl Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 126 photos
Dinkelsbuehl certainly is delightful and certainly is a monument to culture. I don't rightly remember who said that, but it is very true. It's only a little town, but it stands as tall and as majestic as any town or city in Germany. I love it with a passion.
There is a wonderful map that is available at most hotel desks and it could easily be named "Dinkelsbuehl for Dummies". There is a great walk mapped out which covers just about all of the attractions in the town and is easily walked in a few hours.
The townspeople are very welcoming and friendly. I had a lovely couple approach me when they saw me studying the map and they asked if I needed help. I told them I was familiarising myself with the town and was trying to ascertain the whereabouts of the Schweinemarkt as that was where my bus would leave from the next day. They quite simply offered to walk with me to show me where it was. That's them in the main photo.
- In a nutshell:Just go.
The Debtor's Prison and Caretaker's Lodge sits on the pond right near one of the entrances to Dinkelsbuehl. It makes a... more travel advice
The reason I am displaying this photo of the new Rathaus in Dinkelsbuehl has nothing whatsoever to do with its history... more travel advice
Maryimelda's Related Pages
Dinkelsbühl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Delightful Dinkelsbuehl, a monument to culture...."
- "weekend in Dinkelsbühl"
- "Dinkelsbuehl: Lovely town with a cute name"
- "...more to come !"
- "Dinkelsbühl, a hidden gem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinkelsbühl
- Hotels in Dinkelsbühl
- Transportation in Dinkelsbühl
- Restaurants in Dinkelsbühl
- Warnings and Dangers in Dinkelsbühl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinkelsbühl
- 19 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Dinkelsbühl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinkelsbühl
Photos in DinkelsbühlSee All Photos (59)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 137 reviews, 334 photos
- Paris Intro, 50 reviews, 159 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salzburg Intro, 46 reviews, 123 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brisbane Intro, 51 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 32 reviews, 107 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucerne Intro, 29 reviews, 91 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trier Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 24 reviews, 82 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mykonos Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zermatt Intro, 24 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues