Maryimelda's profile photo

Maryimelda

Kate Online Now
You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it.

My Favorite Pages

Amsterdam

Annecy

2069

Travel Map

ranger49's Profile Photo
ranger49 Nov 12, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Thanks Kate - yes I had a nice day and ended it in an Italian restaurant - not the best meal ever but pleasant surroundings, lovely staff and good music playing. Hope you are OK?

mahalheart's Profile Photo
mahalheart Aug 10, 2015 at 1:42 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'from CDG airport to Montparnasee train station'. You've been a huge help.

isolatedpawn's Profile Photo
isolatedpawn Aug 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM

very belated happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you

WildOrchids's Profile Photo
WildOrchids Aug 3, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Flat Rental vs Hotel Accomodation'. I appreciate your advice.

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Aug 2, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Love your new photos, especially the profile one!

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Aug 2, 2015 at 2:54 PM

Love your new banner photo!

WanzhenLim Aug 1, 2015 at 8:55 AM

Hi Mary, could I ask about your day trip to mont at Michel, did you do that on your own or did you engage a day tour guide ? Am planning to go there for a pre wedding photoshoot, am not sure if I would have the time to just do a day trip. Would need your advice on it. Thank you!

• Maryimelda's Profile Photo
    Maryimelda Aug 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM

Hi there, I did the trip from Paris by train to Rennes and then bus to Le Mont St Michel. I left Paris at around 7am and returned to Paris around 6pm. This gave me more than 4 hours on the island which was ample to see the Abbey and the other sites and to have a leisurely lunch as well. There is no need for a guide.

• WanzhenLim Aug 3, 2015 at 3:19 AM

Thank you very much!:)

bbowie's Profile Photo
bbowie Jul 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'which neighbourhood to stay in?'. I appreciate your advice.

Diego079 Jul 12, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best Cheap travel Insurance'. I appreciate your advice.

prboosters Jul 1, 2015 at 7:32 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'best areas for family to stay in venice for 2 weeks'. I appreciate your advice.