"gemeente Graft-de Rijp" De Rijp by Igraine
De Rijp Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 110 photos
The Eilandspolder viewed from afar in winter. When there is ice you have excellent skating opportunities. In summer of course it is great for boating.
- Pros:lots of nature and birdlife
De Rijp is a pretty little village with an old history which can be seen in the old center of town. Many historic houses... more travel advice
Easy going place with nice surroundings. Nice fireplace in the main dining earea. Also this place is an cafe next to a... more travel advice
Igraine's Related Pages
De Rijp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of whales, Mennonites and literature"
- "Beautiful Dutch village"
- "De Rijp"
- "gemeente Graft-de Rijp"
- "The "best village" ofthe province"
- "Wedding Trip"
- "The special The Rijp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in De Rijp
- Hotels in De Rijp
- Restaurants in De Rijp
- Warnings and Dangers in De Rijp
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in De Rijp
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to De Rijp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in De Rijp
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues