"the Beach" Egmond aan Zee by Igraine
Egmond aan Zee Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 19 photos
Its not hip, it isnt trendy but its the BEACH!. It has sand, sea, dunes, beach cafe´s and a little village. I come here since i was a little baby.
The beach on a glorious september day. Not too busy and the water temperutur was realy good!
- Pros:its the beach
- Cons:Parking is hell and expensive
Just behind the dunes is the Voorstraat with souvenir, clothing and icecream shops. As well as cafe´s and restaurants.... more travel advice
Igraine's Related Pages
Egmond aan Zee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EGMOND AAN ZEE"
- "Seaside resort"
- "the Beach"
- "The "Tourist- Village""
- "Egmond aan Zee"
- "Come and see Egmond aan Zee"
- "Touristy, yes but eh, there s a lighthouse!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Egmond aan Zee
- Hotels in Egmond aan Zee
- Restaurants in Egmond aan Zee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egmond aan Zee
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Egmond aan Zee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egmond aan Zee
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues