"purmerend" Purmerend by Igraine
Purmerend Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
Now I have officially moved to Purmerend, well almost. It might be time to put something up here. But I can't think of anything.
There is still not much to do, it does have 3 trainstations with direct connections to either Amsterdam CS and Schiphol. So lots of possibilities to leave this place.
Also numerous bus lines to Amsterdam. So location wise its ideal for a visit to Amsterdam.
Wow snow in Purmerend! This picture was taken with the first snow falling. I loved, still love it. But for the people having to get to work it was a bit less fun.
- Pros:all infrastructure is there
Last year a new coffee-house opend in Purmerend and it was about time. Purmerend is seriously lacking decent places to... more travel advice
It sells clothes out of the ordinary, no two pieces or power suits here, no jeans and no sweat shirts. What it does... more travel advice
Igraine's Related Pages
Purmerend Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Purmerend
- Nightlife in Purmerend
- Restaurants in Purmerend
- Shopping in Purmerend
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Purmerend
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Purmerend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Purmerend
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues