Terschelling Restaurant Tips by Igraine
Terschelling Restaurants: 3 reviews and 0 photos
Its best feature is the view on the harbour. You can see the ferries come and go and the fishing trawlers etc.
It serves normal food and drink with a local touch. Cranberries are a wellknow local berry. They have here cranberrie cake, pie and wine. The last one is very sweet and very very nice indeed!
Favorite Dish: I have no fav dish, i come here to enjoy the good atmosphere, the pleasant terras and the good view on the harbour.
Address: Willem Barentszkade 20, West Terschelling
Comparison: about average
Directions: On the harbourside next to the Tourist Office
Phone: + 31 (0)562 442268
More Reviews (8)
Igraine's Related Pages
Terschelling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LOVELY TERSCHELLING"
- "Sea, Sand, Dunes"
- "Baiba Hopping the Frisian Islands"
- "Terschelling _ Oerol"
- "Back to Terschelling even if I become 100"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terschelling
- Hotels in Terschelling
- Transportation in Terschelling
- Nightlife in Terschelling
- Restaurants in Terschelling
- Shopping in Terschelling
- See All...
Explore the World
- South Bend Hotels
- Taipei Hotels
- Seal Beach
- Bad Schandau
- Bennett Springs Hotels
- Scots Bay Hotels
Badges & Stats in Terschelling
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Terschelling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terschelling
Photos in TerschellingSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues