"Cambridge" Cambridge by Igraine
Cambridge Travel Guide: 832 reviews and 1,770 photos
On our way back to ferry we had a stop in Cambridge. It gave me just enough time for a quick visit, to get a look at this well known city and feel the fibe. I thought the city looked very well but it was also different then i imagined it would be. Should have watched Inspector Morse in stead of chatting on VT.
I never saw so much "biology" students in my life (not being to Wageningen yet) but i doubt they all read biology.
A bronze maquette of Cambridge. It was recently placed in front of the # church. If you blow this picture up you will see the braille signs on this maquette. I thought that rather special.
Punts lying ready for the tourists.
- Cons:The bikes
Igraine's Related Pages
Cambridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just a few Bits about Cambridge"
- "City of cycles and Colleges"
- "Cambridge - My temporary UK hometown"
- "My Home Town!"
- "Oxford is a complete arse...."
- "Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England"
- "Cambridge student haven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cambridge
- Hotels in Cambridge
- Transportation in Cambridge
- Nightlife in Cambridge
- Restaurants in Cambridge
- Shopping in Cambridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Cambridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cambridge
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Cambridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cambridge
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues