"Euro VT meeting May 2006" Marbella by Igraine

Marbella Travel Guide: 568 reviews and 2,067 photos

I was in Marbella for the 2nd European VT meeting. Like all meetings go we had lots of good food to eat, lots of drinks so we had an excellent meeting. Most of all due to the excellent organisation of Carmen and Stacey. 3 times hooray for them!!

Marbella city was a pleasant surprise. I had this images in my head of endless tourist shops on a boulevard, mixed with bars and cheap restaurants. But i proved to be all wrong.
This city has its share of hotels and tourists and bars & restaurants but nothing overly touristy. Only the immediate beach area is touristy and even that not too bad.
The big hotels and appartment complexes are outside town, so the center of town is rather unspoiled.

• Pros:Superb weather this time of the year
  • In a nutshell:A hidden gem on the costa del sol
  • Last visit to Marbella: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 14, 2006

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2007 at 1:23 AM

seeU the 20e Jan. @ @msterdam?!

• Sue08080's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2006 at 5:13 AM

Lovely look at the VT meet. What fun you all had!

• Myfanwe's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2006 at 12:02 PM

Great pics Ingrid - I really enjoyed looking at them to bring back all the good memories - Marbella seems so far away now doesn't it. Hope to meet you again soon, Vicki :-)

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 3:32 AM

G'day Ingrid. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time at your meet too!! Arn't Stephanie and Gerry lovely :o) Cheers, Ann.

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 3:28 PM

Hope we do not have to wait another 4 years to meet again!! Hugs Ingrid!!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 4:13 AM

Hello Ingrid. Arrived back home yesterday afternoon. It was great seeing you again. Wasn't it a wonderful VT meet. We all had such a fantastic time. Hans and I were so sad to say goodbye to everyone.

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2006 at 2:54 PM

Nice pics. Pity I didn't attend the meeting. Ciao!

• Suet's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2006 at 6:21 AM

VERY nice pics! got to see parts of the meeting I missed while yakking too much lol

• nhcram's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2006 at 11:45 AM

Yes we were both worng. That is good though!.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Ingrid, dabulous meeting travelogue with brilliant photos. Well done ... :o)

Igraine

“There and back again”

Badges & Stats in Marbella

Have you been to Marbella?

Latest Activity in Marbella