Larvik Favorite Tips by Igraine
Larvik Favorites: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Favorite thing: I didnt even see this small one last time since it was all covered up in snow!
Favorite thing: Instead of wading through the snow i walked through fallen leaves and i can tell you thats much easier.
I went up again to get better (read brighter pics).
Favorite thing: Those stones are quiet high. One always wonders why and how they did it.
Fondest memory: The coast surrounding Larvik and other cities are crowded with Viking remains. This graveyard is located a bit outside Larvik on a hill and dates from the 3rd century AD.
The stones are placed so that they form an oval shape. Because it was already almost dark when i got there it was rather spooky
More Reviews (6)
Igraine's Related Pages
Larvik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LARVIK REMEMBERS ME MY FRIEND LARSIE ;-)"
- "A Hilly Small Town"
- "Around Larvik"
- "Beautiful Part of Norway..."
- "home sweet home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larvik
- Hotels in Larvik
- Transportation in Larvik
- Nightlife in Larvik
- Restaurants in Larvik
- Warnings and Dangers in Larvik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larvik
- 10 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Larvik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larvik
Photos in LarvikSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues