Sandefjord Transportation Tips by Igraine
Sandefjord Transportation: 5 reviews and 3 photos
This airport is also called Oslo South airport. Don't let that fool you! Oslo is some hours away from this airport. There are buses going that way though.
For me this airport is ideal, straight route from Schiphol. From one Schengen country to the other so no passport hassles but WITH tax free shopping for NON EU travel. And best point of all it brings me close to where i want to be. What more could a girl want?
It is a very small airport so no long gateways to the plain, you just walk from the terminal building on the platform to the plain.
They have modernised the terminal building last year so it looks all fresh and clean.
More Reviews (8)
Igraine's Related Pages
Sandefjord Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "How do they survive?"
- "A Sweet spot-Sandefjord"
- "The Whale City, my nice tourist trap"
- "Sandefjord, Larvik area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandefjord
- Hotels in Sandefjord
- Transportation in Sandefjord
- Restaurants in Sandefjord
- Shopping in Sandefjord
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sandefjord
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Sandefjord?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandefjord
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues