Sandefjord Off The Beaten Path Tips by Igraine
Sandefjord Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
More of the info wall.
The wall at the Gokstad site. Thanks to Iver who plunged in the 30 cm snow slush!
Here on the wall it showed how they found it buried in the ground.
Site of the Gokstad ship
Here in this field they found the Gokstad ship that is currently in the Vikingshipmusuem in Oslo.
It looks like nothing special but still they found it here. It must have been burried very deep because they found the mast still on the ship.
The hill shows were it was nowadays in use as a hill to sled from. On the side is a wall with more info about this site but it was hard to reach due to the melting snow.
More Reviews (6)
Igraine's Related Pages
Sandefjord Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "How do they survive?"
- "A Sweet spot-Sandefjord"
- "The Whale City, my nice tourist trap"
- "Sandefjord, Larvik area"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sandefjord
- Hotels in Sandefjord
- Transportation in Sandefjord
- Restaurants in Sandefjord
- Shopping in Sandefjord
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tagaytay Hotels
- Hong Kong Hotels
- Legaspi City Hotels
- Puerto Princesa City Hotels
- Pondicherry Hotels
- Camberwell Hotels
- San Diego Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
Badges & Stats in Sandefjord
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sandefjord?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandefjord
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 14 reviews, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues