"Igraine's Helsingborg Page" Helsingborg by Igraine
Helsingborg Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 239 photos
A few miles above Helsingborg is a peninsula on which the smallest lighthouse of Sweden is situated near Kyllen. It was indeed very small. Then again it doesnt need to be very big because it is standing on a very high cliff.
You can walk around this lighthouse, on the back of it you have a stunning view on the sea. Not for the faint hearted, you are standing on a high cliff.
The peninsula itself is partly a woodland area with a very big golf course
Igraine's Related Pages
Helsingborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pearl of Öresund Strait"
- "Helsingborgs IF - saved by the politicians"
- "Shorthest distance to Denmark"
- "Helsingborg - a interesting small city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helsingborg
- Hotels in Helsingborg
- Transportation in Helsingborg
- Nightlife in Helsingborg
- Restaurants in Helsingborg
- Shopping in Helsingborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Helsingborg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Helsingborg
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Helsingborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helsingborg
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues