"Kalmer late summer 2000" Top 5 Page for this destination Kalmar by Igraine
Kalmar Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 114 photos
Kalmar is nice town for a visit, it has lots to offer. It has played a big part in the late medieval history of Sweden. A tour around the castle will show you that.
From the shore you can catch a glimps of the exciting island of Öland.
- Pros:Nice town to get an idea of medieval Sweden
This church brought a big smile on my face. If you are a bit familair with art history and so on i am certain you will... more travel advice
It huge, you can see it from afar dominating this town. A tour will show why it is so big, and explain about its most... more travel advice
Igraine's Related Pages
Kalmar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WELCOME TO MY KALMAR PAGE ......:-)"
- "Kalmer late summer 2000"
- "Fort city Kalmar!"
- "Fortress town of Kalmar"
- "gailyna's new Kalmar Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalmar
- Hotels in Kalmar
- Transportation in Kalmar
- Restaurants in Kalmar
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kalmar
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kalmar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalmar
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (108)
Latest Kalmar hotel reviews
- Kalmar Youth Hostel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 30, 2013