"Igraine's new Karlskrona Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskrona by Igraine
Karlskrona Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 134 photos
This city used to be a major navalport. There is alot to see from that past. A major part of the city including the harbourside is on the world heritage list.
In the newly openend Marin museum (2000)you can see everything from the past and visit some more modern ships like a minesweeper.
On the Stortoget is the Fredrikskyrkan. Its a major focal point when walking in the city. On one side you walk to the... more travel advice
Igraine's Related Pages
Karlskrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlskrona - my home"
- "Welcome to Yogesh Bhole's Karlskrona Page"
- ""Jag elska Sverige", is what you say after a visit"
- "Igraine's new Karlskrona Page"
- "Kaitlin's new Karlskrona/Ronneby Page"
- "E-v-i-t-a's new Karlskrona Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlskrona
- Hotels in Karlskrona
- Transportation in Karlskrona
- Nightlife in Karlskrona
- Restaurants in Karlskrona
- Shopping in Karlskrona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlskrona
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Karlskrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlskrona
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues