"Hafnarfjörður my home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Hafnarfjörður by ElsaLitla
Hafnarfjörður Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 237 photos
Hafnarfjörður is my home town. I lived here all my life.
It´s a beutiful place in the middle of the lava with friendly little houses, 10 km from the capital Reykjavík.
The number of inhabitant in Hafnarfjörður are 23.275 (2006)
Bjarni is said to be the father of Hafnarfjörður. He bought one of the first trawler in Iceland and started fishery and... more travel advice
ElsaLitla's Related Pages
Hafnarfjörður Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hafnarfjörður - Reykjavík´s neighouring town."
- "Once a village, now a suburb"
- "The lava-town"
- "Hafnarfjörður my home town"
- "Four nights in Hafnarfjordur."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hafnarfjörður
- Hotels in Hafnarfjörður
- Transportation in Hafnarfjörður
- Restaurants in Hafnarfjörður
- Shopping in Hafnarfjörður
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hafnarfjörður
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hafnarfjörður?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hafnarfjörður
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hafnarfjörður Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris 1 review, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 1 photo
- Barcelona Intro, 1 photo
- Venice Intro, 1 photo
- Vienna Intro, 1 photo
- Florence Intro, 1 photo
- Verona Intro, 1 photo
- Karlsruhe Intro, 1 photo
- Basel Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.