Guthrie Hotel Tips by Goliad
Guthrie Hotels: 407 reviews and 3 photos
This is one of those places we actually plan to stop at. When you travel a lot, you stay at a lot of motels. When you find one that is clean, comfortable, quiet, and reasonably priced, you remember it, and if you are going to be stopping anywhere near the area, you shoot for that particular motel. We have stayed here many times, and have never been dissatisfied or dissappointed in any way. If you have children with you, the rooms with two beds are large and roomy. If it's just you, the single rooms are much more roomy than you will find at most places.
Unique Qualities: ROOM, hard to find now a days. CLEAN, also a nice suprise. QUIET, refreshing. COMFORTABLE BEDS, makes all the difference in the world.
Address: Right off I-35. If you're headed South to North, it's the third and last Guthrie Exit. North to South, the first.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Right behind the Bar B Que you will see advertised on all of the billboards as you approach Guthrie. Another good reason to choose it.
Goliad's Related Pages
Guthrie Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Guthrie
- Hotels in Guthrie
- Transportation in Guthrie
- Nightlife in Guthrie
- Restaurants in Guthrie
- Shopping in Guthrie
- See All...
Explore the World
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- Club Med Cancun All Inclusive
- Country Inn And Suites Atlanta Airport South
- Crowne Plaza Billings
- Paris Las Vegas
- The Regal Sun Resort
- Amerisuites Weston Fort Lauderdale
- Royal Goan Beach Club at Royal Palms
- Plaza Hotel Casablanca
- Gallery ONE - A Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel
- Homewood Suites Jacksonville-Baymeadows
- Parkway Premier Inn- Guildford
- Turist Hotel
- Louis Tiran Sharm Hotel
Badges & Stats in Guthrie
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Guthrie?Share Your Travels
Read real reviews about Guthrie Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Goliad Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Pratt 5 reviews
- Three Rivers 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cuero 4 reviews
- Roswell 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Hutchinson Intro, 3 reviews
- Pleasanton 3 reviews
- Branson 2 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock 2 reviews
- Winfield 2 reviews
No friends yet.