"Obidos - the wall town" Óbidos by mcb
Óbidos Travel Guide: 359 reviews and 935 photos
Many consider that Obidos is one of the most beautiful medieval cities of Portugal, because of its impressive defensive walls from XV century.
You park outside the wall and this will be you way in.
- Pros:Very beautifull
- Cons:No con's
- In a nutshell:Very good for some hours walking and a lunch
The beautiful houses white, yellow and blue, nearly create an atmosphere unreal. The walk on the defensive wall permits... more travel advice
mcb's Related Pages
Óbidos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Óbidos a charming village"
- "Obidos - A Tourist Delight"
- "feel like you've stepped back in time"
- "Bridal gift town from the kings to their queens"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Óbidos
- Hotels in Óbidos
- Transportation in Óbidos
- Nightlife in Óbidos
- Restaurants in Óbidos
- Shopping in Óbidos
- Warnings and Dangers in Óbidos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Óbidos
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Óbidos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Óbidos
Top 10 Pages
- Marne-la-Vallée Intro, 30 reviews, 34 photos
- Coimbrão Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 19 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albufeira Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Madrid Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Sierra Nevada Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Cape Verde Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos