" HALA BIRA, ILOILO! " clarice_ldr's Profile
commonly used phrases
How are you?
Thank you very much.
Where are you going?
Diin ka makadto?
I am going to...
Makadto ako sa...
When Confused, resort to catch all word kwan which can mean anything from food to clothing to vehicle, provided you accompany the word kwan with appropriate gestures or sign with hands, face or other parts of the body.
But why bother? 99.4% of Ilonggos can understand and speak English.
Source: Western Visayas Tourism Center
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 38 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
- Wrote a Review Various Eateries in Sipalay Restaurants
- updated a Sipalay Travel Page "Sipalay City"
- Posted in Travel Sagay Forum "Re: hi"
- Commented on clarice_ldr's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Apo Island: Giant Aquarium"
updated their Profile Page " HALA BIRA, ILOILO! "
Top 10 Pages
- Pagudpud Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos
- Legaspi City 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Davao City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Province of Pangasinan Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cebu City Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bohol Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.