"Beaune!" Top 5 Page for this destination Beaune by PierreZA
Beaune Travel Guide: 145 reviews and 439 photos
A wonderful small city/town in Burgundy. Beaune deserves more than just a day. There is a lot to do and see.
Very friendly people, great food, good wine and ancient history.
Hospices de Beaune (Hotel-Dieu)
Collegiale Notre Dame
Hotel Ducs de Bourgogne
Marche aux vins
There are two in the town. The info at the 'Porte Marie' is bigger. They have maps, info on restaurants, accomodation etc.
They will also book wine tours for you.
The staff are well trained and speaks good English.
The second office is opposite the Hotel-Dieu.
To view the Polyptych, visit the St Louis Room, from where you can enter. This painting on several panels is attributed... more travel advice
A Large shop with a huge variety. You can get good books, glassware, wine and several other crafts here. Good and... more travel advice
PierreZA's Related Pages
Beaune Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We belonged to the Duchy of Burgundy."
- "Beaune, Great Wine, Food, Art & History!"
- "Beautiful Beaune"
- "Beaune, le paradis du bien boire et bien manger."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaune
- Hotels in Beaune
- Transportation in Beaune
- Restaurants in Beaune
- Shopping in Beaune
- Warnings and Dangers in Beaune
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaune
- 13 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Beaune?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaune
Photos in BeauneSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pretoria Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Falls Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos
- Cairo Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos