"Cluny" Cluny by PierreZA
Cluny Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 75 photos
This small town in Burgundy was called the 'second Rome' long ago. Here stood a massive abbey, one of the biggest that ever existed.
Besides the history, it is a lovely own to visit, with friendly people.
It is easy to navigate by foot, and many of the old gates and entrances and parts of the walls still exist.
Try not to drive around in the central part. It is much easier to park your car and walk. There is actually no reason to... more travel advice
A bit more than a B&B. Very centrally located! Friendly owner (Mrs Gosse) (Speaks very good English) Average priced Do... more travel advice
PierreZA's Related Pages
Cluny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cluny: Horses,History ,Food and Wine"
- "Cluny in Burgundy"
- "Tourists, tourists everywhere"
- "Site of the Once World's Largest Catholic Church"
- "My Cluny"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cluny
- Hotels in Cluny
- Transportation in Cluny
- Restaurants in Cluny
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cluny
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Cluny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cluny
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pretoria Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Falls Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos
- Cairo Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos