"Palmyra" Palmyra by PierreZA
Palmyra Travel Guide: 236 reviews and 764 photos
Palmyra is one of the most visited attractions in Syria.
It is a massive site with a lot to see.
The site is especially nice to visit around sunset.
The actual modern town is called Tadmor, which is very much tourist orientated.
Traveling by Bus is Syria is a pleasure. There is more than one Bus Stop (not station). I arrived from Hama (via Homs),... more travel advice
There is a Visitors Centre close to The Temple of Bell There is no 'general entrance fee' , you buy tickets for The... more travel advice
PierreZA's Related Pages
Palmyra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the Great Cities of the Ancient World"
- "tadmor, please - the city of dates"
- "Palmyra - Bride of the Desert"
- "Palmyra - تدمر (Tadmor)"
- "TADMOR - PALMYRA"
- "Palmyra in the desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palmyra
- Hotels in Palmyra
- Transportation in Palmyra
- Nightlife in Palmyra
- Restaurants in Palmyra
- Shopping in Palmyra
- Warnings and Dangers in Palmyra
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Palmyra
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Palmyra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmyra
Photos in PalmyraSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pretoria Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Falls Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos
- Cairo Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos