"'Dulce de leche' and tango !" Buenos Aires by PierreZA
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,769 reviews and 8,845 photos
Buenos Aires is an enormous city. The city is devided in to 47 districts, each with its own character.
It has grand boulevards, lined with big buildings and beautiful trees.
It has an European feel, but is also distictively South American.
The 'portenos' are very friendly people.
So it is a city with history, architecture, tango, culture, friendly people and a lot of beef!
I will go back to Buenos Aires, also to explore more of Argentina.
In no particular order, these were highlights for me:
1. Tango show with dinner (it is actually no.1!)
2. A guided city tour
3. Eat at a Parilla
4. Try all the forms of dulce de leche (ice cream, liquer, etc etc)
5. Visit San Telmo Sunday Market
Homegrown beef, with salad and chips - you should not visit BA without this. It is quite cheap and the quality of the... more travel advice
It's a huge metal flower sitting in a pool of water that opens and closes in time with the sun. During the day it's wide... more travel advice
PierreZA's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Posted in Travel Sri Lanka Forum "Re: Touring the entire Sri Lanka..."
- Commented on one of mircaskirca's Buenos Aires travel pages
- updated a Buenos Aires Travel Page "'Dulce de leche' and tango !"
- Uploaded a Photo to "'Dulce de leche' and tango !"
- Wrote a Review Beef about Regarding Food in Buenos Aires Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pretoria Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Falls Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos
- Cairo Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos