"Pokhara - once is not enough" Top 5 Page for this destination Pokhara by PierreZA
Pokhara Travel Guide: 380 reviews and 982 photos
Pokhara is only a 22 min flight from Kathmandu, but it feels like a different world. It is tranquil, serene, friendly, beautiful. laid back .......
The Anapurna Mountains create the most beautiful backdrop for this popular city. The setting is further complimented by Phewa Tal (Lake Fewa), a mirror for the snow-capped mountain peaks.
People are very friendly and welcoming.
Once is not enough, I will have to go back, as I did not get the chance to do and see everything I wanted to.
We stayed at the Lakeside, Hotel Fewa, which contributed to the wonderful time we had in Pokhara.
Take a relaxing boat ride on Phewa Tal and enjoy the beautiful scenery
Sarangkot at sunrise for an experience you will not easily forget
Enjoy the nightlife in Pokhara (although everything stops at 10h30 - 11h00)
Visit Devi Falls
As I said, I need to re-visit, as there are many things I still need to do and see, like trekking, the World Peace Pagoda, The International Mountaineering Museum, and Bengal Tal, to mention a few.
There are many massage salons/parlours in Pokhara. They offer a variety of massages and treatments, like auyervedic,... more travel advice
There are many shops selling T-shirts in Pokhara. Some have great Batik work on them, but more common would be the... more travel advice
PierreZA's Related Pages
Pokhara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pokhara - the best town in Nepal"
- "When Did you Last See Rainbow on Earth Like this!!"
- "Pokhara - once is not enough"
- ""Peaceful Pokhara!!""
- "Pokhara - Nepal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pokhara
- Hotels in Pokhara
- Transportation in Pokhara
- Nightlife in Pokhara
- Restaurants in Pokhara
- Shopping in Pokhara
- Warnings and Dangers in Pokhara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pokhara
- 16 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Pokhara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pokhara
Photos in PokharaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mumbai Intro, 47 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 43 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pretoria Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Jordan Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Intro, 34 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sri Lanka Intro, 35 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Falls Intro, 28 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos
- Cairo Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos