"Living in Suchitoto" Suchitoto by rpbroz
Suchitoto Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 85 photos
I have been working in Suchitoto since 1997 and living here in town since 1999. 3 years ago I bought the house where I live with my wife Tita, 15 year old daughter Karla, 9 year old son Robertito, 18 month old daughter Jennette and 7 year old niece Jennifer, yeah it´s a full house. I love meeting travelers and have traveled some in my life as well, let s see drove to El Salvador as a child of 9, drove across Canada once, the U.S. twice(38 states), been to England, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua and Guatamala. If you ever decide to come to El Salvador drop me a note...
rpbroz's Related Pages
Suchitoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old capital"
- "Colonial Suchitoto"
- "Charming Colonial town"
- "Living in Suchitoto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suchitoto
- Hotels in Suchitoto
- Transportation in Suchitoto
- Restaurants in Suchitoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Suchitoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suchitoto
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Suchitoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suchitoto
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Central America"
- created a Suchitoto Travel Page "Living in Suchitoto"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Living in Suchitoto"
- Wrote a Review Colonial Suchitoto, still a small peaceful town in Suchitoto Favorites
- Commented on one of MarcG's Suchitoto travel pages
Photos in SuchitotoSee All Photos (6)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.