"Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada" Etobicoke by davecallahan
Etobicoke Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 48 photos
Etobicoke runs from Gardiner Expressway (QEW) on the south to Macdonald-Cartier Freeway (ON401/409) on the north; from Dixie Road (route 4) on the west to Royal York Road on the east.
It was a separate governance but in the late 1990s, it amalgamated with other communities to add to the city of Toronto.
It is a highly diverse population with 40% being non-caucasian.
official Etobicoke page:
Etobicoke is part of the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area Code 416
Dave Foley... movie star, comedian
Mark Napier... hockey star
Kiefer Sutherland... movie star
Alderwood... Etobicoke Creek to Kipling Avenue on the west-to-east, Evans Avenue and the CNR railway on the... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Etobicoke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada"
- "Etobicoke - my home in Canada!"
- "MEET OUR ''JEFF '' SEABISCUIT '' IN VT ."
- "By the water while in the city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Etobicoke
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Etobicoke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Etobicoke
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.