"Pinch, WV" Pinch by davecallahan
Pinch Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
This is a residential town in the hills well northeast of Charlestown near the intersection of routes 47 and 49. 3000 people live in a wide variety of homes (and have a wide variety of economic status) among the winding roads in the well-forested land.
ZIPCODE 25071, 25311 is Pinch in the greater Charleston area of Kanawha County
Area Code 304
the down is named after the creek (Pinch Creek) which cuts through the northwest part of town.
originally the town was called Dial, then latter Pinchton (Pinch's Town).
davecallahan's Related Pages
Pinch Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pinch
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Pinch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pinch
Photos in PinchSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.