"Hurricane, WV" Hurricane by davecallahan
Hurricane Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Hurricane is a sprawling urban area that covers about 10 miles of I-64. There are a lot of nice homes in the hills away from the interstate. The rest of the populace and the commercial centers are all adjacent to I-64.
It was a convenient stop on one of our trips that carried us across West Virginia.
There are about 5500 people who live in the extended town.
2200 houses and 1550 families; family income is about $43000.
official website for the town is: http://www.hurricanewv.com/
ZIPCODE 25526 is Hurricane in Putnam County
Area Code 304
the town and the creek nearby were named after a woods that had been demolished and was reported to General Washington as having been hit by a hurricane (1780s).
davecallahan's Related Pages
Hurricane Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hurricane
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Hurricane?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hurricane
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.
Latest Hurricane hotel reviews
- Holiday Inn Express WINFIELD, WV
- 50 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 29, 2013