"Williston, Vermont" Williston by davecallahan
Williston Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Williston is one of those nice small towns where bands play in the gazebo in the town square on warm summer evenings and people wave and say "hi" even if they don't know you.
Other than its peace and quiet, the only other claim-to-fame for this small town is its proximity to Lake Iroquois. Clean, clear water; tree-lined banks; great for boating and swimming (Autumn is best because the water is a bit cold until then).
We stopped for gas here (on interstate 89) and a coke at the Korner Kwik Stop and a quick look around.
7700 people in 2900 households and 2100 families.
98% caucasian. Average family income is nearly $70000 (dual-income family)
official website is http://www.town.williston.vt.us/
ZIPCODE 05495 is Williston in Chittenden County
Area Code 802
town named for the Chittenden family; Tom Chittenden was first mayor
Ben Cohen (Ben and Jerry ice cream) is a town resident
one registered sexual offender. no murders, 3 rapes, 6 robberies. That is the extent of the violent crimes in Williston... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Williston Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Williston
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Williston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.