"Falls Church, VA" Falls Church by davecallahan
Falls Church Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
The city of Falls Church is a heavy populated residential area. Route US50 and I-66 traverse the area and carry many of the residents to work in Arlington, Alexandria and Washington DC.
There are about 11000 people in the city proper but 30000-40000 more residents in the adjoining communities which share the same mailing codes.
the official city webpage is: http://www.fallschurchva.gov/
ZIPCODE 2204, 22044, 22046, 22205 is Falls Church, a city within but independent of Fairfax County
Area Code 703 and 571
several of the murders by the Beltway Snipers were in the Falls Church area.
davecallahan's Related Pages
Falls Church Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Falls Church, VA"
- "A tiny little town, and part of the DC Metro area"
- "FALLS CHURCH VIRGINIA"
- "divadsirrah's new Falls Church Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Falls Church
- Hotels in Falls Church
- Restaurants in Falls Church
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Falls Church
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Falls Church?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Falls Church
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.