"I-95 stopover.... Manning, SC" Manning by davecallahan
Manning Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
4000 friendly people.
I broke my glasses. I can't drive without them.
We stopped in Manning and people directed us to Dollar General where I was able to get some stuff to mend the glasses.
Decided to make it a stopover night on our way to Savannah.
Found a good motel right on the main drag with a great "truckers" restaurant across the street. (truckers know the good food).
4000 people in 1550 homes and 1000 families which earn $27000 annually
Manning official website is: http://www.cityofmanning.org/
ZIPCODE 29102 is Manning which is the county seat of Clarendon County
Area Code 803
Manning is protected by the Sumter County and Clarendon County Sheriffs.
the city was named after South Carolina governor Richard Manning
South Carolina state song ("Carolina") written in this area.
"The Richardson Waltz" is the official state waltz (song about family in this area)
This is a private golf course which opens to the public during the week and on non-tournament weekends. You must call... more travel advice
Typical Holiday Inn, good place to stay. We were there for just an overnighter (on our way to Savannah). Got a good AAA... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Manning Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Manning
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Manning?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manning
Photos in ManningSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.