"Krumsville, PA" Krumsville by davecallahan
Krumsville Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 6 photos
Krumsville is located out in the rural area north of Kutztown.
It is located with I-78 (route US22) running right over the center of town.
Krumsville Road passes through town heading north-south. One branch of Mill Creek meanders through the east side of town.
Population is under 5000; mostly rural.
ZIPCODE 19530, 19534 is Krumsville in Berks County
AREA CODE 610
the original name for most of this area was Smithsville
The sign says MEATS but they have a lot more than that in this general store. Besides fresh cuts of beef, pork, lamb,... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Krumsville Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Krumsville
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Krumsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krumsville
Photos in KrumsvilleSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.