"traffic in Chambersburg, PA" Chambersburg by davecallahan
Chambersburg Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 35 photos
I have yet to stop off in the Chambersburg area when there wasn't some kind of major road construction going on and massive traffic jams along US30 or route 316.
The town is a typical midscale Pennsylvania urban area with strip malls and fast foods on the main highways and old residential neighborhoods surrounding those arteries.
18000 people in 7800 homes and 4400 families. Average income is $40000
ZIPCODE 17201 is Chambersburg which is the county seat in Franklin County
Area Code 717
Town Hall is 039-56-02N 077-39-24W
The town name used to be Falling Springs
I hate going into this place to eat. The food is okay but the acoustics are so bad that it sounds like a swarm of people... more travel advice
Top brand stores in this mall are: Sears, Bon-Ton, Value City, JC Penney. There are three restaurants and several junk... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Chambersburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chambersburg -- burned by the Confederates!"
- "traffic in Chambersburg, PA"
- "RailFan's new Chambersburg Page"
- "Basaic Chambersburg Page"
- "Chambersburg, PA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chambersburg
- Hotels in Chambersburg
- Restaurants in Chambersburg
- Shopping in Chambersburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Chambersburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chambersburg
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (762)
Have you been to Chambersburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chambersburg
Photos in ChambersburgSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.