"Berlin, OH" Berlin by davecallahan
Berlin Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 87 photos
At the junction of route 39 (Amish Byway) and route 62 is a traffic light.
If you walk three streets in any direction from that light then you have covered all of Berlin, OH.
4000 people or so live in the Berlin Township and most of them are associated with dairy or agriculture.
This is a resort style golf course with private memberships and upscale homes along some fairways. Public use is... more travel advice
Nice restaurant, good food, great service, comfortable surroundings. BUT I thought the breakfast was very expensive; $10... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the Center of Ohio's Amish Country"
- "BERLIN - IN THE HEART OF AMISH COUNTRY"
- "Berlin, OH"
- "windoweb's new Berlin Page"
- "AMISH COUNTRY - OHIO"
- "Heartland of Ohio's Amish Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berlin
- Hotels in Berlin
- Restaurants in Berlin
- Shopping in Berlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Berlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
Photos in BerlinSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.