"Williamson, NY" Williamson by davecallahan
Williamson Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 20 photos
Williamson is a small community at the intersection of route 103 and route 21. Most of the town is rural farmlands with a few commercial shops along the main routes.
6700 people with 2500 households and 1900 families.
most households are two-income units with combined average annual income of $55000.
ZIPCODE 14589 is Williamson in Wayne County
ZIPCODE 14538 is Pultneyville
ZIPCODE 14449 is East Williamson
Area Code 315
This farm market is a rural center for families with kids. From June to October there are seasonal events which they... more travel advice
This is a stool-and-counter diner which serves American classics like burgers and fries, hots and hash browns and beans,... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Williamson Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Williamson
- Transportation in Williamson
- Restaurants in Williamson
- Warnings and Dangers in Williamson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Williamson
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Williamson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williamson
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.