"West Henrietta, NY" West Henrietta by davecallahan
West Henrietta Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 12 photos
West Henrietta is a community in the township of Henrietta, NY.
It is light industrial, commercial/retail and some farm lands. Many new housing developments have gone up in the area in the last 10 years.
The population has risen significantly to about 6300. Heritage of the residents is primarily: Italian, German, Irish and English.
West Henrietta has the intersection of Erie Station Road and West Henrietta Road (route 15) as its nexus.
ZIPCODE 14586 is West Henrietta in Henrietta township in city of Rochester in Monroe County
Area Code is 585
West Henrietta is a subsection of Henrietta which is a suburb in Rochester, NY. It is also subdivided into neighborhoods... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
West Henrietta Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in West Henrietta
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to West Henrietta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Henrietta
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.