"West Chili, NY" West Chili by davecallahan
West Chili Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos
West Chili is a community within the township of Chili, NY.
It is located near the intersection of routes 33A and 259.
Black Creek runs through the area.
ZIPCODE is West Chili in Chili township in Monroe County
Area Code is 585
it is pronounced CHYE LYE (with a long I sound)
This is one of the oldet bridges of its type left in New York. It is still operational (pedestrian traffic only now) and... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
West Chili Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Chili
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (761)
Have you been to West Chili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Chili
Photos in West ChiliSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.