"Tonawanda, NY" Tonawanda by davecallahan
Tonawanda Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
Tonawanda is not just a single entity. Rather it is a population center with about 100000 people. Some of them (about 80%) live in the incorporated township of Tonawanda. The rest live in the city of Tonawanda (north of the town) and in the associated communities.
Furthermore, Tonawanda is usually grouped with Kenmore (an included community) into what is locally known as KenTon.
ZIPCODE 14120, 14150,14217, 14223 is Tonawanda in Erie County
Area Code 716
The township is centered at 042-58-57N 078-52-31W.
The city is centered at 043-00-39N 078-52-54W
the name is Iroquois for "swift moving water", the Indian name for the Niagara River.
The goal of this company is to provide the best tasting sandwiches at a reasonable price to the most people. And once... more travel advice
davecallahan's Related Pages
Tonawanda Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tonawanda
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Tonawanda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tonawanda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 106 reviews, 240 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 40 reviews, 88 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canandaigua Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Irondequoit Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charlotte Intro, 20 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Corydon Intro, 29 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Pittsford Intro, 17 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Henrietta Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Webster Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.